The Lanzarote Cabildo have organised special bus services for the Famara fiestas this weekend. Here are the bus times and stops:
Photo: Cabildo de Lanzarote.
Head of the Cabildo’s Transport Department, Marcos Bergaz, stated that “we are committed to safe fiestas. Therefore, more buses to Famara and taxis from other municipalities can meet the demand of fiesta-goers on the nights of the 27th and 28th August”.
The new services are as follows:
– Friday 26th August: (Arrecife to Caleta de Famara): 20:00, 21:00, 22:00 and 23:00 hours.
– Saturday 27th August: (Arrecife to Caleta de Famara): 20:00, 21:00, 22:00 and 23:00 hours.
– Return timetables for Saturday and Sunday: (Caleta de Famara to Arrecife): 03:30, 04:30 and 05:30 hours.
– Sunday 28 August: (Arrecife to Caleta Famara): 13:00 hours.
– Return timetable (Caleta Famara to Arrecife): 03:30, 04:30, 05:30, 16:30 and 17:30.
Routes and stops:
– Return (Caleta de Famara to Arrecife) making the following stops: Caleta de Famara – Centro Salud Teguise – Nazaret – Las Cabreras – Tahiche – Cruce César Manrique – Tahiche Bajo – El Jamonal – Altavista – Estación de Guaguas de Arrecife.
Bus fares will correspond with the current fares.
In addition to the new bus services, there will also be a collaborative taxi services with taxis from other municipalities to allow more fiesta-goers to use taxis.
For regular updates, pictures and videos of Lanzarote be sure to like and follow our Facebook page “Gazette Life Lanzarote”.