15th Jul 2023 @ 8:51 am

Fire fighters were called to an apartment in Tias yesterday afternoon.

At approximately 1:30pm, the emergency services were alerted to a fire in an apartment in Tías.

Upon arrival, the fire fighters found that the fire was in the kitchen of the apartment. After they disconnected the electricity, they safely extinguished the flames and ventilated the space.

No injuries were reported.

For regular updates, pictures and videos of Lanzarote be sure to like and follow our Facebook page “Gazette Life Lanzarote”.