A 37-year-old man has been taken to hospital after a fire broke out a squatters’ house in Arrecife this morning.
Emergency services were alerted to a fire this morning, at approximately 6:30am, in Arrecife. Firefighters arrived to find that the fire had caught on rubbish and personal belongings.
The fire was safely extinguished.
The 37-year-old had escaped the fire, however, he was still taken to hospital via ambulance due to smoke inhalation.
For regular updates, pictures and videos of Lanzarote be sure to like and follow our Facebook page “Gazette Life Lanzarote”.