11th Jul 2023 @ 9:11 am

Local fire fighters have saved the life of a cat while extinguishing a fire in a house in Máguez.

In the early hours of this morning, the emergency services were alerted to a house fire on Calle Callejón in Máguez.

Upon arrival, the fire fighters found an unresponsive cat in one of the rooms. They brought the cat out of the house and began to perform CPR and, after several minutes, the cat began to breathe on its own.

The fire was safely extinguished and ventilated.

For regular updates, pictures and videos of Lanzarote be sure to like and follow our Facebook page “Gazette Life Lanzarote”.