A floor of the Albatros hotel in Costa Teguise was evacuated after a fire had broken out yesterday.
Yesterday afternoon the basement of the Albatros hotel in Costa Teguise, which is where the spa and gym is located, a fire had broken out in a room with electrical panels.
When smoke was spotted coming out of the room the whole floor was evacuated.
Firefighters arrived at the scene; however, the fire had already been extinguished. They began to ventilate the room to remove the smoke.
There were no injuries.
For regular updates, pictures and videos of Lanzarote be sure to like and follow our Facebook page “Gazette Life Lanzarote”.