In the early hours of this morning, the emergency services were called to a fire in a squat in Arrecife.
At approximately 7am this morning, firefighters were alerted to a fire in a squat on Calle Andalucía in Arrecife.
Upon arrival, firefighters confirmed that a person was inside, and local police brought them out of house.
Firefighters safely extinguished the fire, which had originally started on a couch.
For regular updates, pictures and videos of Lanzarote be sure to like and follow our Facebook page “Gazette Life Lanzarote”.