29th Apr 2023 @ 9:16 am

Two women have been admitted to hospital for smoke inhalation after a fire at the Asadero de Pollos de Valterra.

The asadero on Calle Ingeniero Paz Perazan  is one of the most popular roast chicken joints in the capital, with long queues forming regularly at lunchtimes.  However, yesterday firemen were called to a fire at the premises at midday, and two women were taken to hospital.  

For regular updates, pictures and videos of Lanzarote be sure to like and follow our Facebook page “Gazette Life Lanzarote”.