12th Sep 2022 @ 10:29 am

Last night, the emergency services were alerted to a fire in a squat in Costa Teguise.

At approximately 11:30pm last night, the emergency services were called to a fire at a squat in Costa Teguise, along the Avenida de las Palmeras.

Upon arrival, the fire fighters found that one of the rooms had caught fire. They checked that no one was left inside before safely extinguishing the fire.

For regular updates, pictures and videos of Lanzarote be sure to like and follow our Facebook page “Gazette Life Lanzarote”.