19th Jun 2023 @ 8:54 am

Firemen extinguished an electrical fire in the kitchen of The Coyote Bar in Puerto del Carmen’s Atlantico Centre early on Sunday morning.

The fire was reported at 4:45am, and when firemen arrived they looked through the windows and saw that originated under the bar area.  They decided not to break the door, as the this would have provided oxygen to the fire, and instead waited for the keys to be delivered.

Once inside, they disconnected the power and extinguished the fire, which had destryed a glass-washing machine and damaged the ceiling.

For regular updates, pictures and videos of Lanzarote be sure to like and follow our Facebook page “Gazette Life Lanzarote”.