26th Mar 2024 @ 7:06 am

The emergency services were called to an apartment in Arrecife yesterday afternoon, after reports of a fire.

At approximately 2:40pm yesterday afternoon, firefighters were called to an apartment on Calle Caldera Turbiente in Arrecife.

Upon arrival, they found smoke coming from the second floor of the building. According to the report, the fire was caused by a frying pan that bad been left on the stove.

The fire was extinguished, and no injuries have been reported.

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *